Model Standards of Practice for the Charitable Gift Planner
Membership Benefits Include:
- For just $150 in local council annual dues, your meals are covered at Four Regularly Scheduled Educational Meetings throughout the year, And you receive the following benefits:
- PPP Virtual Seminars – periodically, programs featuring nationally recognized professionals that include virtual keynote sessions, informational handouts and are held at a local convenient location.
- Networking Opportunities - by working together, sharing experiences and professional resources, members help each other stay informed, educated and innovative in the escalating field of charitable gift planning.
- Mentorship Opportunities - an opportunity to mentor those new to the field of gift planning with your expertise, or to benefit from the guidance of a seasoned member of the gift planning community.
- Pinnacle Award - a joint collaboration with the Indian River Estate Planning Council to honor a professional advisor from IRC who has demonstrated outstanding volunteer service to local non-profit organizations in IRC by promoting charitable giving through estate and gift planning, and who, by their deeds, is an inspiration to others in the community of professional advisors.
- Your charity’s listing in the “Estate Planning Guide to Indian River Charities"